Wednesday 23 February 2011

240. Getting my spark back...

Today i finally made it up to see Spice which was lovely. I turned her out and gave her a zillion kisses and she was as gentle and affectionate as ever. I even found out today that Charlotte the livery yard owners daughter has been turning her out, bringing her in, picking her hooves and grooming her every day and she is only 10 which shows just how gentle she is. Apparently she has also fallen in love with Spice.

Tomorrow Spice gets her hooves trimmed so as soon as they are done i am planning on bringing her back into work after 3 whole months off! Think i will start by walking her in hand 2-3 times a week and then taking her on some really short flat rides.

I can't wait to get back on her. I think two weeks of walking her in hand will be enough so with any luck i should be on her by the middle of next month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment