Friday 11 February 2011

238. Missing my horse and my bump!

Today i went to visit Spice after not seeing her for 5 days. It's been exactly a week since she has came off of her antibiotics and so far so good so we are keeping our fingers crossed. I miss her so much and can't wait until i get into more of a routine with Dio so i am able to go up as often as i used to. Providing her leg stays good I am hoping that it wont be long until i can start riding her again. I never thought i'd say this but i really miss my bump and the massive amounts of energy i had whilst being pregnant. The excitement and anticipation of having a baby was really quite wonderful and now that excitement and energy have gone and been replaced with sleepless nights it leaves one feeling somewhat drained for instance today even the idea of mucking Spices stable out was too much even though i never missed a single day throughout my pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment