Sunday 28 February 2010

50. Spices Hoof abscess is getting worse...



So, it's day four of spices abscess and she is still hopping lame. :( I feel a bit guilty today because i guess i think that if i hadn't have removed her shoes the chances are she'd be fine. But i know or at least think that in the long run what i am doing is best for her. I just hope she doesn't have too many more abscesses because they're obviously pretty painful.



I am keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow she will look a bit better and be less lame.

I question what i am doing only because i am only going along with what i have read rather than seen first hand and so far all i see is my horse looking miserable and half crippled. I hope i am doing the right thing. :(



On the plus side, at least she still has an appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment